Washtenaw Intermediate School District (WISD) strongly believes that education should be a continued process of learning and sharing. Professional development workshops offer teachers, administrators, support staff, and community members opportunities to broaden their educational horizons. Event Services is dedicated to continuously expanding staff capacity to personalize learning, differentiate instruction, and use research-based assessment and instructional strategies.
The Board of Education of the Washtenaw Intermediate School District recognizes that its school facilities belong to the school community. It is their policy to encourage the use of these facilities by the following groups and organizations whose purposes and objectives contribute to the development of the school program or the community:
- Programs sponsored by the WISD Board, Administration and Staff
- Constituent local school districts
- Washtenaw County governmental units
- Michigan Department of Education; and
- Community groups whose purpose is related to the mission of the WISD